(1) Raw Material:
* Sealing Nut, Locknut & Body: UL-approved new Polyamide 66,94V-2 (contact us for 94V-0).
* Seal & O-ring /Washer: oil-resistant NBR (available in weather resistant EPDM, Natural Rubber & Silicone rubber)
(2) Standard Colors:
Light-grey RAL7035, black RAL9005 (available in dark-grey RAL7001, blue RAL5012, orange RAL6018, red RAL3031, green RAL2004 & white RAL9010, such special colors can be customized according to customer's request).
(3) Thread Lengths:
Available with short threads and extended threads (extralong threads can be customized according to customer's request).
(4) Operation Temperature:
Static: -40 ℃ to 100 ℃, short-term:120 ℃. Dynamic:-20 ℃ to 80 ℃, short-term:100 ℃.
(5) Quality Grade:
High & stable quality can ensure 8-12 years of long service life for indoor applications & at least 5 years of long life for outdoor applications (ordinary quality also available on request).
(6) How to Use:
Mount gland to the pre-drilled panel hole and fix it on board with locknut, insert the cables through the rubber seal and then tighten up the sealing nut to hold cables in position.
(7) Application Areas:
With unique design, wide cable clamping range & excellent strain relief, Muoviset (polyamidi / metalliset) holkkitiivisteet tai Holkkitiiviste muovi (metalli) are widely applied for fixing and connecting cables or wires to provide effecitve protection against dust, water, oil, weak acid, alkaline, alcohol, solvents in the fields of electrical and electronic technologies, machineries, telecommunications, wireless networking ODUs, power supplies, switches, motors, distribution boxes, solar PV modules, Inverters, lightings, displays, traffics, signals, surveillance cameras, plant engineerings, installations, meters and instruments, etc.
(8) Specifications Available:
* PG7, PG9, PG11, PG13.5, PG16, PG21, PG29, PG36, PG42, PG48.
* M10x1, M12x1.5, M14x1.5, M16x1.5, M18x1.5, M20x1.5, M22x1.5, M24x1.5, M25x1.5, M27x1.5, M30x1.5, M32x1.5, M36x1.5, M40x1.5, M50x1.5, M63x1.5, M75x2.
* NPT1/4", NPT3/8", NPT1/2", NPT3/4", NPT1", NPT1-1/4", NPT1-1/2", NPT2".