When you are seeking a cable gland or strain relief that provides additional support to the cable, which is sometimes needed in situations where the cable bends, then our Nylon Spiral Cable Gland Cord Grip is the answer.
(1) Our nylon cable glands with strain relief in the form of a cable or cord grip provide support as much as 55mm along the cable as it enters the enclosure or panel.
(2) The flexible design of the nylon cord grips/ Strain relief fittings allow the cable to bend without breaking or putting excess strain at the cable entry point to the enclosure.
(3) The flexible cable glands or cord grips or strain reliefs can provide strain relief in environments ranging from -20°C up to 100°C and is available in either light-grey or black.
(4) Available with either PG, Metric, NPT, BSC and G threads, our strain relief nylon cord grips range from PG7 up to PG21, from M12 up to M27, from NPT3/8” up to NPT1”.
(5) Made from high quality PA nylon material, they are waterproof & liquid tight, resistant to weak acid & alkaline, corrosion-resistant, UV stabilized, anti-aging, insulating, durable, long-life, etc.
(6) Designed with anti-bending spiral spring & wide cable clamping range, IP68 Nylon Strain Relief Cable Glands, IP69K Polymer Bend Relief Cable Glands Cable Protectors for Moving Cables offer excellent cable protection against excessive twist at the bending point to reduce the risk of break to avoid electric leakage, it can meet a variety of electrical requirements in various environments. With the characteristics of strong tensile strength, high sealing & anti-bending performance, high security and stability and sustainable submersion in the water 50 meters, such Strain relief cable glands are widely applied for connecting and fastening cables or wires to provide effective protection against dust, water, oil, weak acid, alkaline, alcohol, solvents in the fields of electrical and electronic technologies, mobile machineries, telecommunications, network communication, automatic control, power supplies, switches, motors, distribution boxes, solar PV modules, Inverters, lightings, displays, traffics, signals, surveillance cameras, plant engineerings, installations, meters and instruments, etc.