(1) Raw Material:
* Sealing Nut, Locknut & Body: UL-approved new Polyamide66,94V-2 (contact us for 94V-0).
* Seal & O-ring / Washer: oil-resistant NBR (available in weatherproof EPDM, Natural Rubber & Silicone rubber)
(2) Standard Colors:
Light-grey RAL7035, black RAL9005 (also available in dark-grey RAL7001, blue RAL5012, orange RAL6018, red RAL3031, green RAL2004 & white RAL9010, such special colors can be customized according to customer's request).
(3) Thread Lengths:
Short thread & long thread is available (extralong thread can be customized according to customer's request).
(4) Operation Temperature:
Static: -40 ℃ to 100 ℃, short-term:120 ℃. Dynamic:-20 ℃ to 80 ℃, short-term:100 ℃.
(5) Quality Grade:
High & stable quality can ensure 8-15 years of long service life for indoor applications & at least 5 years of long life for outdoor applications (ordinary quality also available on request).
(6) How to Use:
Mount gland to the pre-drilled panel hole and fix it on board with locknut, insert the cables through the rubber seal and then tighten up the sealing nut to hold cables in position.
(7) Features and Application Areas:
Exquisite and beautiful product appearance, the claws and seals of unique design can provide wide cable clamping range & excellent resistance against strain relief, such glands are widely applied for connecting and securing cables or wires to provide effecitve protection against dust, water, oil, weak acid, alkaline, alcohol, solvents in the fields of electrical and electronic technologies, machineries, telecommunications, wireless networking ODUs, power supplies, switches, motors, distribution boxes, solar PV modules, Inverters, lightings, displays, traffics, signals, surveillance cameras, plant engineerings, installations, meters and instruments, etc.
(8) Specifications Available:
* PG7, PG9, PG11, PG13.5, PG16, PG21, PG29, PG36, PG42, PG48.
* M10x1, M12x1.5, M16x1.5, M20x1.5, M25x1.5, M32x1.5, M36x1.5, M40x1.5, M50x1.5, M63x1.5, M75x2.